Saturday, August 27, 2011

2011 Goals


"A goal is a dream with a deadline." ~~ Napoleon Hill (1883 - 1970)

"There is nothing like a dream to create the future." ~~ Victor Hugo

"In the long run, men hit only what they aim at. Therefore, they had better aim at something high." ~~ Henry David Thoreau

"Some folks succeed because they're destined to, but most succeed because they're determined to." Roy Reiman, American magazine publisher

What are your goals for this season? Post you goals as a comment to this blog.




9 comments:

BrookieCookie said...

I can't believe no one has commented yet...
Well my goals for this season are:
to get under 20:00 at state
to motivate the team to achieve their goals
to take better care of my shins
to be happy :)
HILL YEAH

Evan B. said...

My goals are:
Under 17:00
Do work and train like a beast
Do my part to help my team be Regional champs!
Give up doughnuts :(
Water!

benji said...

My tribe is not winning...i think we are in 3rd or something. Its time for more points!!! So these are my goals...I would like to run 3 miles in under 25 min. and get my lagging mile in under 7 min. I also want to run all of my runs without stopping. So i hope i got points for my team because i sure didn't the other day when we did pull ups.

Moses said...

My goal as team captain is to keep the cross country team acting like a family. I also have a personal goal to run under 17:00 and place top ten at every meet, including state. Top three teams at state, and regional champions.

Marchand15 said...

My goals this season are:
Race under 25:00
Run a varsity race
No more espresso drinks he season
Drink more water
And have a great season :)
Mikaela

Anonymous said...

Cross Counrty is mostly about running, but you cannot run without goals. Here are mine:

(1) Run a sub 25 minute 5K.
(2) Earn points for the team.
(3) Feel satisfied with myself.
(4) Try to have fun.

Chuggin' along.

Austin Miller said...

My goals for the season are:
Run under 20:00
Make more friends
Finish the season with no regrets Have fun

Saje Brinkmann said...

Goals for this season
Well it's my first year doing this so I guess that's one goal that I have had for a very long time!!! Just getting out and doing this sport has made a huge difference!
But anyway back on subject!
Goals:
I would really like to be on Varsity!! like sooooo bad!
Make some awesome friends that I can go to for anything
Not get injured!!!!!
And lastly just have a really great season, be happy, and content with my performance no matter what that is!

Luke 'Wolf' Hansen said...

This season i hope to keep all my races under 25:00 minutes. also get a race under 23:00 minutes.