I'm giving up all candy and junk food, including soda and sugary drinks. But I am going to allow myself to eat cake for birthdays, along with ice cream. :):) I gotta eat some junky stuff sometimes- right?? :D:D
I've given up junk food and soda and fast food. I hardly ever eat fast food or drink soda so the real challenge is the junk food, but that's going pretty good so far =)
10 comments:
For me?? I've tired to give up 59 cent cherry turn-overs form city market,, and its not going to good... -Nate Bard
I'm giving up all candy and junk food, including soda and sugary drinks. But I am going to allow myself to eat cake for birthdays, along with ice cream. :):) I gotta eat some junky stuff sometimes- right?? :D:D
soda... and not as many sweets but I am still truckin' on the sweets...so...
candy.. but right now it's not really going all that well ummm..
I'm going to try to not eat sweets. Today was the first time it really worked...so we'll see how it goes.. :)
Well I already gave up sweet things almost 3 years ago so I'm still not eating those. So this season I'm giving up milk :)
Kat, Kat, Kat....... how can you not eat sweets for that long you crazy person?!?!?!?!?!???? I'd go CRAZY!!! haha :D:D
for me im cutting down on sweets and giving up dairy... this is going to be easy :)-Tucker Houston
I've given up junk food and soda and fast food. I hardly ever eat fast food or drink soda so the real challenge is the junk food, but that's going pretty good so far =)
Gave up soda and fast food of course, and am trying to cut back on sweets but i just love them... YUMmmmmm
Post a Comment