Remember that this is the summer we've made it up the dunes the fastest, the wettest, and with the most friends. =) Even if there was a little competition throughout the trip ;)
This is a really close group we've got here this year! Sand dunes was AWESOME, and I couldn't have made it up Moscow without all you guys! I think this season for our team is going to be great! :D:D
4 comments:
Remember that this is the summer we've made it up the dunes the fastest, the wettest, and with the most friends. =) Even if there was a little competition throughout the trip ;)
This is a really close group we've got here this year! Sand dunes was AWESOME, and I couldn't have made it up Moscow without all you guys! I think this season for our team is going to be great! :D:D
The best sand dunes trip so far :)
WOW...The sand dunes were awesome and cannot wait till next summer to go
by the way can any body figure out whose feet are whose? (LOL)
Post a Comment